The Visual Edition of the size aware ‘Wedding Actions’ are now available with upgrades starting at $9.95
The Pro update to Volume 9 (the wedding set or the Light & Dark set) is due for release 25th November. The Windows version is completed but the Mac version should be ready by the release date.
The new set included all the actions from the existing Volume 9 with the size awareness functions added for greater consistency across a range of images. There are also 6 or 7 (I really should count them) new actions added.
Currently they work with CS4 and CS5 but CS3 compatibility will be added shortly after the release date. CS2 versions won’t be included initially but might be added depending on demand.
What versions of Photoshop are people using nowadays?
We had hoped to have the new release available today but it might be another week or so – latest target is the end of February.
I’m not really sure what to call the new set, we’ve had volumes 1-7 then the volume 2 add-on pack (volume 8?) and the texture actions Volume X (10) so I suppose it’ll have to be volume 9 for want of anything better. I’ll try and post a few sample images in the next day or so.
- Lightroom Presets
- 1 to 1 online Photoshop Training
- 1clickactions Competition entries
- 1clickactions Newsletter
- 1clickactions Store
- 1clickactions Tutorials
- Affiliate Area
- Blog Elements
- Borders and Textures for Photoshop
- Bridget Gill Gallery
- Featured actions
- Featured Photographer – Lorna Whitford
- Featured Photographer – Ryan Bensheimer (Ideal Impressions)
- Galleries – Photographers using 1clickactions products
- Help and Support
- High-Key Black and White Portrait gallery
- News, Information and Comments
- PDF & Video Library
- Photoshop ‘Professional’ Actions
- Photoshop Actions
- Photoshop actions for photographers
- Photoshop add-ons and utilities
- Purchase Confirmation
- Purchase History
- Transaction Failed
- Visual Actions