Visual Color – effects with live previews
Visual Color is a set of color effect actions for Photoshop CS4, CS5 CS6 or CC.
Although originating as traditional actions Visual Color has been dramtically enhanced to include live previews and the ability to combine effects with ‘finisher’ actions and even add borders and edges with no manual positioning or resizing.
Simply select an effect, optionally select an additional ‘finishing’ actions and border and click the Update button to generate a preview of the results on your own photograph. You can then make changes or click Apply to add the selected options to your photo.
You can even change the brightness and contrast from the user interface and optionally save your settings as a preset for future use.
There are almost forty effects, over twenty finisher effects and a dozen borders and edges – remember these can be combined and saved as new presets so imagine the possibilities!
Download the VisualColorUserGuide PDF.
- 39 base effect actions
- 24 finshing effect actions
- 13 border and edge effects (can also be applied inverted) automatically positioned and sized to match your image.
- Adjust Brightness and contrast from user interface
- Combine effect action, finsher action and border in one pass.
- Preview combined result without running on final image
- Save settings as presets for future use
- Add your own borders and edges
- Creates dodge and burn layer.
- Creates sharpening layer.