What’s BIP? Photoshop’s great for processing single images but what about handling a full folder (or folders) of images at the same time? Sure it can batch but what about those complicated jobs? Handling borders, textures, watermarks, labelling, sharpening etc? This is where the Batch Image Processor comes in – BIP handles all these tasks and more quickly and easily with enormous versatility.
- Resizing by width, height, longest edge, shortest edge, specific size.
- Runs Photoshop actions
- In-Built processing routines
- Adds ‘rough’ borders
- BW conversions
- Additional effect (sepia, glows, highlight protect etc)
- Creates rounded corners and ‘traditional’ frames
- Adds copyright info
- ….and more
- Borders – Like sloppy borders but worried about the time it takes to apply these, position them rotate them to fit? BIP can do all this for you for all the images in your folder regardless of size or orientation. Just select from the supplied borders and click process. It can even add rounded corners to your images or create a traditional frame effect.
- Sharpening – Choose from the included sharpening methods.
- Watermarks – Watermark your images to deter illegal use of your images. BIP lets you add ‘proof’ text, the © symbol or your name and company in a range of custom styles.