Tutorials for using 1clickactions products
Although the 1clickPro action set contains fewer actions than many of the 1clickactions releases the actions themselves are quite versatile (and size-aware!) and a single action can create a wide range of possible outcomes.
Here’s a look at some of the possibilities available with the MoodMusic Soft action starting with the original image to the right.
The gallery images below show just a selection of the options available just by turning the various layers on and off. You can of course get even more possibilities by varying the individual layer’s opacity.
A screen shot of the layers palette is overlaid on the images to give an idea of what’s possible. Just click the images below to view the gallery.
- Lightroom Presets
- 1 to 1 online Photoshop Training
- 1clickactions Competition entries
- 1clickactions Newsletter
- 1clickactions Store
- 1clickactions Tutorials
- Affiliate Area
- Blog Elements
- Borders and Textures for Photoshop
- Bridget Gill Gallery
- Featured actions
- Featured Photographer – Lorna Whitford
- Featured Photographer – Ryan Bensheimer (Ideal Impressions)
- Galleries – Photographers using 1clickactions products
- Help and Support
- High-Key Black and White Portrait gallery
- News, Information and Comments
- PDF & Video Library
- Photoshop ‘Professional’ Actions
- Photoshop Actions
- Photoshop actions for photographers
- Photoshop add-ons and utilities
- Purchase Confirmation
- Purchase History
- Transaction Failed
- Visual Actions