Archive for month: July, 2011
What’s new in version 1.2
1. Added support for exterior borders. The Border & Texture Applicator (BAT) can now size
and position borders that have straight internal edges that are intended to fit around the
image rather than over the edges of the image.
2. Ability to remember last used position. BAT will now reopen at the screen position where
it was last used rather than at screen center.
3. Added ability to remove texture locally but leave behind the texture’s color.
4. Added option to apply textures in BW even if they are colored texture files.
5. Added several ‘exterior’ style edges.
6. Added Color Glow effect option when applying textures.
7. Added automatic installer. Other than the Photoshop launch action all files are copied to
the correct location on your hard disk by the install program.
- Lightroom Presets
- 1 to 1 online Photoshop Training
- 1clickactions Competition entries
- 1clickactions Newsletter
- 1clickactions Store
- 1clickactions Tutorials
- Affiliate Area
- Blog Elements
- Borders and Textures for Photoshop
- Bridget Gill Gallery
- Featured actions
- Featured Photographer – Lorna Whitford
- Featured Photographer – Ryan Bensheimer (Ideal Impressions)
- Galleries – Photographers using 1clickactions products
- Help and Support
- High-Key Black and White Portrait gallery
- News, Information and Comments
- PDF & Video Library
- Photoshop ‘Professional’ Actions
- Photoshop Actions
- Photoshop actions for photographers
- Photoshop add-ons and utilities
- Purchase Confirmation
- Purchase History
- Transaction Failed
- Visual Actions