If you are interested please ask for a custom quote – remember that no existing customer will pay the full price for ‘The Works’ or the DVD.
Archive for month: February, 2011
Action Station 2 has just been released.
This is a significant upgrade to version 1 add adds quite a few new features such as linked previews and keyword tagging for actions. Currently the new version is for Photoshop CS4 and later only.
As usual there’s discounts for existing customers.
You probably have more than you think!
Here’s a quick way to tell. Download the file https://1clickactions.com/download/ActionCounter.jsx and run it Photoshop SC4 or CS5 and it will tell you. Quickest way is to just opwn Photoshop and drag the file into it.
Are you an action addict?
We are looking to release Action Station 2 next week. The new release has a lot of extra features such as the ability to add keywords, descriptions and even linked images to your actions.
- Lightroom Presets
- 1 to 1 online Photoshop Training
- 1clickactions Competition entries
- 1clickactions Newsletter
- 1clickactions Store
- 1clickactions Tutorials
- Affiliate Area
- Blog Elements
- Borders and Textures for Photoshop
- Bridget Gill Gallery
- Featured actions
- Featured Photographer – Lorna Whitford
- Featured Photographer – Ryan Bensheimer (Ideal Impressions)
- Galleries – Photographers using 1clickactions products
- Help and Support
- High-Key Black and White Portrait gallery
- News, Information and Comments
- PDF & Video Library
- Photoshop ‘Professional’ Actions
- Photoshop Actions
- Photoshop actions for photographers
- Photoshop add-ons and utilities
- Purchase Confirmation
- Purchase History
- Transaction Failed
- Visual Actions