Archive for month: March, 2010
I’ve just added a quick guide on how to remove shiny skin in Photoshop.
Shiny skin removal guide.
There’s also a quick PDF guide to layers in Photoshop that is available to download.
…for those of you asking there are 2 new sets on the way – the 1clickactions Toolkit and the 1clickactions Portrait Toolkit.
The Portrait set will be first and should be available by the end of the month (in action form) with a scripted version to follow afterwards. It is a streamlined retouching kit – an improved Volume 3 if you like – with a more logical set of tools.
More info soon 🙂
We just started a new competition in the 1-click actions user group. THe winner will receive a $50 1clickactions voucher that is valid against any 1clickactions product. Entry is free and open to all user group members at https://www.1clickactions.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=461
- Lightroom Presets
- 1 to 1 online Photoshop Training
- 1clickactions Competition entries
- 1clickactions Newsletter
- 1clickactions Store
- 1clickactions Tutorials
- Affiliate Area
- Blog Elements
- Borders and Textures for Photoshop
- Bridget Gill Gallery
- Featured actions
- Featured Photographer – Lorna Whitford
- Featured Photographer – Ryan Bensheimer (Ideal Impressions)
- Galleries – Photographers using 1clickactions products
- Help and Support
- High-Key Black and White Portrait gallery
- News, Information and Comments
- PDF & Video Library
- Photoshop ‘Professional’ Actions
- Photoshop Actions
- Photoshop actions for photographers
- Photoshop add-ons and utilities
- Purchase Confirmation
- Purchase History
- Transaction Failed
- Visual Actions