We are looking to release Action Station 2 next week. The new release has a lot of extra features such as the ability to add keywords, descriptions and even linked images to your actions.
A short video showing the user interface of the forthcoming Action Station 2 program.
MP4 downloadable version or if you want to view it in your browser the link is http://1clickactions.com/pdfs/AS2Vid/AS2UIvid.html
Action Station 2 will hopefully go out for testing next week. Still at an early stage but I’ve firmed up the feature set (I think).
There’ll be the option to add your own keywords to actions (and be able to search on them), the ability to add a description to actions and also the possibility of adding a sample image to actions so that you can see if that sepia tone really is the one you want.
In effect you’ll be able to use the keywords to assign to categories, mark as favorites and even virtually rename the action to suit – all without changing the action name. Also hopefully there’ll be the option of running more than one action at the same time.
There should be a small free update to Action Station in the next few days. The update is for Photoshop CS4 only.
- Lightroom Presets
- 1 to 1 online Photoshop Training
- 1clickactions Competition entries
- 1clickactions Newsletter
- 1clickactions Store
- 1clickactions Tutorials
- Affiliate Area
- Blog Elements
- Borders and Textures for Photoshop
- Bridget Gill Gallery
- Featured actions
- Featured Photographer – Lorna Whitford
- Featured Photographer – Ryan Bensheimer (Ideal Impressions)
- Galleries – Photographers using 1clickactions products
- Help and Support
- High-Key Black and White Portrait gallery
- News, Information and Comments
- PDF & Video Library
- Photoshop ‘Professional’ Actions
- Photoshop Actions
- Photoshop actions for photographers
- Photoshop add-ons and utilities
- Purchase Confirmation
- Purchase History
- Transaction Failed
- Visual Actions